Skip to main content

Justified Killing

Yesterday read a news that said “4 dogs burned alive, 16 poisoned”. I was like, “Wow, is that even possible or legal?”

I’m still trying to find out if I can do that. Anyone? Can I do that as well please?
Can I just burn or poison that guy who was staring at me or rather my boobs? Can I tie that guy and burn alive who touched me inappropriately in the Bus? Can we poison them who molested one of us?
Oh, we have law for rapes, so don’t worry about it.

I guess those dogs would have done something so terrible for this fate, isn’t it? Did they molest a child? Or they must be stalking?

Just in case you want to read this news -

I have never been an Animal Enthusiast. Not earlier and not even today when I own a Pet for 2 years. I would say, knowing them so closely has given a different perspective.
Though I never hated any of them earlier as well.
The way we are/were brought up, we knew that in this Universe we co-exist with all other beings. It is not our creation where only Humans can exist. It is habitat of many many animals, species or whatever zoology calls them.

Then, why suddenly have we become those idiots who think they own this Planet?
In my Society, I see parents giving their Kids scary reasons to stay away from Animals. Ain't we just passing our fears, insecurities to next generations and which will be passed to next and so on? Can't we teach them to be safe and still co-exist?

You don't have to love everyone. That's not possible and that's exhausting. But opposite of love isn't hate or fear.

Learn to Co-Exist


Let's go back to the incidence. Let's imagine someone tied your kids legs and dragging him/her to burn alive. Can you even imagine the feeling of burning alive? Or your neighbor poisoned your Kid because he/she was creating lot of nuisance around? Does it send a chill to your spine? Did you get goosebumps?
Weren't those Dogs as helpless as our Kids?

Did you read a news where a Watchman raped a Bitch for 2-3 days? And remember news about Security guards molesting/raping kids in school?
What is the difference?
Isn't the person doing these to dogs, can do it to a Kid? Isn't someone killing those dogs, can do the same to your family member?

Then, why should they be treated differently by Law?

I agree, there are problems, nuisance caused by these Animals. So, the nuisance is caused by People as well. Is this the route we take? Is this how we agree to do this?

When you see a Dog, remember end of Mahabharata when Pandavas took Sanyaas and went to Himalaya. A dog accompanied Yudhishthira till end of the Journey.
No one can go to heaven alive, but Indra came to take Yudhishthira to heavens in his chariot. But the great King declined saying, he can't leave the dog behind. He will go heaven with him or stay on earth. That dog was his father Dharma/Yama for his last exam, who took his form and told Yudhishthira - "Compassion is the highest Dharma"

I see Compassion above Love.

You decide your preference. If you can't love, at least be compassionate.


Awaken your Soul, don't be Dead !



Popular posts from this blog

For The Sake of Civility

As I drive across the road, I see a dead body lying in the middle of the road; people driving around it to avoid driving over it. Its internal organs have come out of the anus or stomach, not sure. I just see something coming out of the body, like the intestine. I feel really bad and drive away. I see a boy on the bike, who also saw that body lying there and couldn't make up his mind whether he shall go back or move on like me or many others. After all, it was just a puppy, drenched in pouring rain, probably starved for a few days, weak. He stood there thinking, till I could see him, and then I drove ahead thinking the same if I should have stopped, moved that body aside and called municipal for picking it up.  I felt like vomiting, not sure due to the condition of that dead body or my inability to do something. It might have been a genuine accident case, but doesn't that puppy expect some basic respect? Can we term it as Hit-and-Run case or I'm just overreacting?

सोचती द्रुपद राजकुमारी - 1 - कन्या का दान

खड़ी उस झुग्गी के बाहर, सोचती द्रुपद राजकुमारी |  कुछ क्षण पहले तक, नियति लगती थी सखी हमारी ||  एक राजकुमारी का स्वयंवर रचा था, प्रतियोगिता का उद्देश्य और मान बड़ा था |  होता भी क्यूँ ना, यज्ञसैनी का विवाह मंडप सजा था || अजन्मी, प्रकटी यज्ञाग्नि से, एक ओजस्वी अप्रतिम सुंदरी, आयी कष्टों का भाग्य लेकर, देवों का संकल्प लेकर |  भारत वर्ष का भाग्य बदलने, अपने लिए बस धर्म लेकर ||  खड़ी उस झुग्गी के बाहर, सोचती द्रुपद राजकुमारी |  कुछ क्षण पहले तक, नियति लगती थी सखी हमारी ||  अभी कुछ क्षण ही बीते थे, अपने सौभाग्य को सराहते, चली थी बीहड़ वन अपने विजेता संग इठलाते |  वो महल के सुख भोग से बड़ा आनंद था , पथरीले रास्तों  पर भी कंकड़ों का कोई दर्द ना था ||  माता से मिलने को तत्पर, हर्षित पांडव चल रहे आकुल |  अर्जुन का था अद्भुत पराक्रम, रंगमंच में ना था ऐसा कोई धनुर्धर ||  "देखिये माता! कैसा दान है  पाया, धनंजय ने सौभाग्य है लाया |" ध्यान मग्न भूल गयीं कुंती, कि देखूं एक पल पलट कर |  बस कह दिया, "सब का अधिकार समान है, ले लो जो है  मिल बाँट कर" ||  अवाक् सब खड़े, सोचते समझते इसका क्या

Dogs and Wanderers

As they say,  Life changes when you have a Kid and I say, it changes dramatically when you have a Pet. I have 2 beautiful bitches which most of you already know. I’m one of those first-time Pet Parents who want to do little more for their pets than daily walks of Potty and Pee. Nothing wrong with those walks, only that I wish to experience the feeling of having a pet in a different way. I want them to explore, go on long drives, see beaches, get dirty, and spread love.  Daag achchhe hote hain 😋 The hidden truth is my bitches love going out, even if it is for the whole day 🙄. And that’s the vision for  Dogs and Wanderers .  The group plans free local outings over the weekend at different Tekdis of Pune and once-a-month pocket-friendly overnight camping.   Yippie !!! And Dogs and Wanderers   is featured in Times of India today!   We have a lot of Pet Parents interested to join , which justifies the vision of this group. This group was formed to make it pos